sexta-feira, 17 de dezembro de 2010

What the hell is this?

             Not say that I am not fine, I am, truly am. Nothing have changed. I still fell compelled to tie a rock into my leg and jump of a cliff for you. I just found ways to comuunicate to be honest with other people and to try a new thing. Let's be honest, the world would be better if everyone said what its feeling, and in this way I found a new friend, a new view, a new way to act without acting.
            Sometimes I feel that I am talking too much, that this is so fucking wrong! But is it? Do I feel guilt? No, not even a bit. I am doing nothing wrong, I am just sharing and hearing the craziest throughts ever. And remembering old and good times. Trying to focus on the subject and not on the situation. Well, It's easy to do when I have you to think about.
            It's making me scape while you enjoy yourself, and while I am still on the prision.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário