terça-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2013

It's obviously love.


Suddenly a person can come into your life, 
rock you like a hurricane, 
make up your mind and plant a fire in your heart.
I have never believed in love at first sight 
till you came into my life.

Suddenly I am not myself,
I am not thinking right,
upside down, confused, burning inside.
I have never belived that love could take me so right
till you came into my eyes.

Maybe I'm wrong, just fooled by your eyes,
but what a mistake, man!
I wanna live in this mistake for how long God allows me.


Maybe I'm too crazy, just hipnotized by your smell,
and what a smell, dear...
I wanna feel it for how long my nose allows me.

Suddenly I'm not speaking,
I'm loving, I'm letting it flow,
so caught in your spell.

Now, I'm just a fool,
another girl talking about love.
Being obvious, so in love.

Now I'm just a fool,
Now I'm just yours.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário