quinta-feira, 8 de dezembro de 2011

I

I love you in each word you say to me,
and how can you touch me with them.
Makes me feel like I can do anything,
that I can fly, that I can live forever out of earth.

I love you in each smile you make,
and how my heart jumps with it.
Makes me feel powerful, full of peace,
I could end a thousand wars just by looking it.

I love you in each breath you take,
and how it conforts me, hypnotizes me.
Makes me feel safe, close enough,
to reach the sky, to explode in happiness.

I feel like I could live this forever,
living a long and happy life of you.
Sharing smiles, tears, secrets, loves...
That's enough for me.

I feel like I could reach the last star in the universe,
feeling your love from so far away.
Shaking each part of me, with every word you say...
That's enough for me.

I found in you a reason to smile,
only by looking to the blanket.
I found in you a reason to trust,
only by feeling your heart.
I found myself in you,
I've been looking for it for such a long time...
I found in you a reason to love,
only by being loved back.
And nothing more,
nothing less.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário