segunda-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2012

Livin'


Like a muse, like a stone.
Mixed by you, sweetly melted.
I was in the middle, not sure about life,
thinking about givin' up.
Letting it be, just floating.

And of a sudden, you put it all together,
modern mystery, case of fatal love.
Now, you are in everything,
even on my missing you.

Maybe you can see all I need to be happy,
you have only to be living, to complete the task.

Like a vow, like a wind.
Broke by you, sweetly mistaken.
You united two lifes in one,
always there, always savin' me.

When I look to the stars,
to the moon, to the sun, to the sky,
to the blanket, to anywhere...
You are there, when I need,
everytime.

Maybe you can predict all I need to be happy,
you have only to be livin' to complete my life.








Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário